Форум Ги Marvell

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Chertin

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your information. This great article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by chance, and I'm stunned why this coincidence did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your site accidentally, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

I was able to find good info from your articles.

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?